Sunday 26 May 2013

Tropicana Grande @ Persiaran Tropicana by Dijaya

Tropicana Grande @ Persiaran Tropicana by Dijaya

This development is the luxury segment condominium in Tropicana. Each unit now is approximately RM2 million and still available from the developer - obviously the luxury segment is not that easy to sell. During the initial launch -- price is about RM600 psf, or approximately RM1.3 million for 2283 sf unit.

Estimated completion was Dec 2012.  Current status - almost done.


Taken on 26th May, 2013


1 comment:

  1. I think you are right. I was pleased when I heard one of my student saying, "I like it here because you are not a bunch of eggheads." We definitely hire tutors who can develop a positive rapport with the student.

    Retaining wall contractors Solana beach

    ReplyDelete